Heater Repair in Philadelphia, Bucks, & Montgomery County
Philadelphia Heater Repair Contractor serving Bala Cynwyd, Chalfont, Lansdale, Doylestown, Richboro, Huntingdon Valley and surrounding areas!
Heater Repair Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
Recognizing that your home heating system isn’t working can be alarming, especially on a cold winter evening. If your heater is older, you may fear that the costs to repair it won’t be worth the investment. Thankfully, there are experts who can help. Angel Heating & Cooling offers heater repairs in Bala Cynwyd for homeowners who are having trouble with their heating system. We provide same-day service whenever possible, highly skilled technicians, and financing options so you never have to choose between comfort and affordability.
How do you know if your heating system needs repairs? Here are a few warning signs:
- Your home doesn’t feel warm despite running the heat
- Your heater is making loud or unusual noises
- Your heater is emitting a foul or burning smell
- Your heater is leaking water or refrigerant
- Your pilot light has gone out or turned a color besides blue
- You haven’t had your heater serviced in a long time
- Your home utility costs are climbing
- What is the most energy efficient heating system?
- The most energy efficient heating system is geothermal, which uses heat from the ground. Solar air heating is another highly efficient option. However, homeowners don’t always have access to these innovative heating systems and many may find them financially impractical. For this reason, gas is often touted as the most efficient heating system for homeowners.
According to the US Census Bureau, most homes (48%) in America are heated using natural gas. 37% use electricity while 14% use other methods to heat their homes. In the tristate area, a little over half use gas while others use alternative fuels.
When determining the efficiency of your current HVAC unit or one you would like to buy, it’s important to check the SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Newer units can have a SEER as low as 14 and as high as 20. If you have an older HVAC unit, your efficiency rating may be under 14. To make things simple, just remember the higher the rating, the better the efficiency of the heater.